Info about Beta testing

Started by Sami, July 26, 2008, 11:38:11 AM

justinmmm690

I can't wait!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I've been waiting for a more in depth business simulation like this.  And I Love aviation so this makes it all the better!

mufc4evr

And i think you will only have to wait a few more days.

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

Sami

Note, there won't be any new major features before the beta launch. I have added player-to-player aircraft leasing, weather based delays and various other small improvements lately but now the feature status is "frozen".

All I have to do is make the few route related management pages, clear any bugs that appear and then we can get started with the beta.

Again, email will follow once this is done.

justinmmm690

Hehe, i've been checking my e-mail everyday for that e-mail...
And weather based delays is gonna be excellent.

zillion777

Quote from: justinmmm690 on August 24, 2008, 04:22:39 PM
Hehe, i've been checking my e-mail everyday for that e-mail...

I have been checking my E-mail every hour ;D

freshmore

i've been waiting for a long time. Disapointed at the continueing delayed beta release date  :o(who cares its here now) but now its so soon I can't wait. Visiting the site every few weeks or so hoping for news! So EXCITED :D :) ;D 

Just realised it was a year ago I joined! Long time waiting! sami sure will have delivered a great game tht completely rewrites airline simulation.

Sami

And as a side note ... I see from the logs that from time to time some people are trying to "cleverly" figure out where the beta might be .. trying out different directories (like /beta/ for example  :P ) and other methods in trying to cheat their way in ...

Naturally that won't work as the game access is fully tied into individual account permissions & other settings. And the experimenters will just earn a temporary ban to the site for wasting my time. ;D

freshmore

i'd say another 2-3 days before we get the e-mail cud b wrong tho ;D

Budjet

Dazwalsh

arrrghhh nooo i have just joined and missed Beta invites :( if anyone doesn't accept their invitation send it my way ;) game looks stunning and in depth by the way great work!

MRFREAK

Quote from: Dazwalsh on August 26, 2008, 12:22:36 AM
arrrghhh nooo i have just joined and missed Beta invites :( if anyone doesn't accept their invitation send it my way ;) game looks stunning and in depth by the way great work!

Wooow there Jolly Roger! I bet some people who joined before you would most likely join the game. :laugh:

Dazwalsh

i have been tracking progress of airwaysim for the last few months with great anticipation!, its only now i have joined because i heard beta was starting and you had to register or send data, but oh well i shall wait patiently for the full game, im gonna have to struggle making a profit with the other well known sim for now :(

hope i wasnt rude in the earlier post.

regards
daz

mdg

[/quote]

I wish to be a beta tester"   P L E A S E  ! ! !

Crysalis

Hi everoby,

I discover AirwaySim last week and i will be a beta tester please  :D

PS : sorry for my english speaking but i'm french  :-[ 

DiscoverRr

Tom

i will add my voice to the rabble requesting beta access  :-[

Sami

Posting requests here or via PM to me do not help - please take a while to read the thread's first message...(!)

If and when more people are needed it is announced separately at the news and here.