Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] More selection option on "My Aircraft" page  (Read 552 times)

elitemedia

• Former member
[ok] More selection option on "My Aircraft" page
« on: March 08, 2009, 10:58:15 AM »
Could it be possible to implement some more selection options on the "my aircraft" page ? like for exemple have the possibilitie to see only:

• leased aircrafts
  • owned aircrafts
  • only one type of aircraft
  • aircrafts in maintenance
  • etc... etc...

I say this because for airlines with big fleets it becomes tricky to look for some aircrafts which need some changes, exemple i always loose some kind of time looking for aircrafts which leasing is about to finish and that i want to buy just before lease ends...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:51:13 PM by sami »

tofen

• Former member
Re: More selection option on "My Aircraft" page
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »
The option of sorting your hole fleet after heavy check dates and lease expire dates would make life a lot easier for me.

(you can technically do the heavy check sorting now, under the maintenance view, but it still groups it after fleet type and does only take into consideration when the last check was, not when the next one is going to be, which is really what's interesting. It works if all your planes has had that type of heavy maintenance before, but not if you have a huge fleet which has never been D-checked before).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:38:36 PM by tofen »

pharmy

• Former member
Re: More selection option on "My Aircraft" page
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »
yeah its funny how you can sort by fleet type on the scheduling page but not on the my aircraft page. I'd hate to have a 200+ fleet with some Yak 42s I'd wanna sort at the end.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: [ok] More selection option on "My Aircraft" page
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 03:51:18 PM »
ok

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.