Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is this player cheating?? Or some discounts??? I don't know...  (Read 146 times)

Offline QF744

• Members
Is this player cheating?? Or some discounts??? I don't know...
« on: October 18, 2016, 08:48:07 AM »
Hi all,

Question - New entrant to the Tokyo Haneda market has just placed 19 (!) daily schedules in his first lot of routes! At the slot costs I'm paying (already up to $1.6M, there is NO WAY he could add that many!

Is something amiss here? estimating a possible cost including 3 x aircraft lease costs, he's would have spent over $28M in one go!

How is that possible this early in the game???? Or am i missing something obvious?

QF744

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Is this player cheating?? Or some discounts??? I don't know...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 09:33:39 AM »
Please do not accuse anyone in public of cheating. Not fair and unprofessional... Any such matters will be dealt in private, since in 99% of the cases there is nothing wrong going on and absolutely no cheating.

* New airlines get heavy discounts of the slot fees, for you a set of 7 day slots today might be 1.6mil but for him it might be 0.6mil (depends on the times too, just an example). You had the same discounts when you started and the price goes up quickly.

* The amount of initial cash also goes up when the game progresses. So if your start-up cash was for example 20mil, he could have started with 22mil. (just examples)

* 2x planes to start, 2x planes on order, each having about 4-5 daily routes; that's 19 in total. Very normal if you fly short sectors.

* Probably no cash reserves left after spending all on planes & slots.. generally a bad idea. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:37:01 AM by Sami »

Offline QF744

• Members
Re: Is this player cheating?? Or some discounts??? I don't know...
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 11:04:02 AM »
Fair call, thanks for the info.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.