Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Canarian Skies announces new livery...  (Read 25 times)

Offline dcmelia

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Canarian Skies announces new livery...
« on: October 08, 2016, 09:05:08 AM »
Teide News, september 10th 1971

The C.E.O of Canarian Skies revealed yesterday, during the ceremony for the opening of the company's third hub in Santa Cruz de La Palma, that a new fleet livery has been designed for the company. He stated the following

"As well as i am proud of our new hub here at La Palma, i am also proud to reveal this grand livery design, made by one of our grandest local designers. This new livery will take us one step closer to glory, and will be the icon of the company for many years to come. All airplanes in our fleet will be repainted for the new livery at the next major service, we therefore expect a fleet-wide implementation within a year"

After the surprising announcement, Teide News journalist Enrique Playas, ran into a well acclaimed art critic at the beach just outside Santa Cruz, to get his evaluation of the new design. He said that "Well, despite that it is not quite on level with Picasso or Salvador Dali, it isn't way to far off either, now please excuse me, i'm trying not to work on my holidays" before he went for the bar to get his Mojito refilled.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.