Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: So many personal attacks in the dashboard  (Read 233 times)

Offline Joshua Jordan

• Members
So many personal attacks in the dashboard
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:34:26 PM »
Why is it that there are so many attacks from Phoenix alliance on other people from other alliances in the airline news dashboard?

This isn't the type of behaviour we've experienced in other game worlds and the continued and coordinated way this is being done is against game rules.

It has ruined the game for me.

Offline MRothschild

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: So many personal attacks in the dashboard
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 07:11:13 PM »
On behalf of Phoenix, I apologize to you.  The posts were our attempt to add some light-hearted fun to the game world.  They were not intended to be personal or negative, nor would we want to diminish your game experience.  I wish you and your alliance all the luck in the world.  If there's anything I can personally do for you, you're welcome to e-mail me and I'll be sure to attend to your request.

Regards,
Michael

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »
OP - I would suggest reporting the posts that are unsavory within the forums (as all announcement posts are also forum posts). The general good nature rule certainly applies and if folks are out of line, then bring that to the adminstration's attention so they can be slapped with a rainbow trout.

Offline MRothschild

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:43:13 PM »
OP - I would suggest reporting the posts that are unsavory within the forums (as all announcement posts are also forum posts). The general good nature rule certainly applies and if folks are out of line, then bring that to the adminstration's attention so they can be slapped with a rainbow trout.

Really?  He asked for it to stop, I obliged, have reprimanded our members and offered my personal assistance to help him feel better.  He needs to make a report beyond this?  Did I not meet his every request?

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 07:53:21 PM »
Really?  He asked for it to stop, I obliged, have reprimanded our members and offered my personal assistance to help him feel better.  He needs to make a report beyond this?  Did I not meet his every request?

My reply isn't about what you did to assist - that's certainly great that you worked to help him. I was just letting him know another way to handle these sorts of situations as historically, the game administration does not tolerate creating an unwelcoming environment.

Offline MRothschild

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 08:02:36 PM »
My reply isn't about what you did to assist - that's certainly great that you worked to help him. I was just letting him know another way to handle these sorts of situations as historically, the game administration does not tolerate creating an unwelcoming environment.

Unwelcoming environment?  Heck, he participated in the posts early on.  My guys thought we were all having fun.  I'm a lot older than kindergarten, which is what this is turning in to.  Here's the great news, gentlemen: we won't be posting any more press releases about any fantasy-based ideas.  The most you'll hear from us is recruiting.  I'm one of the most supportive posters in this forum, no matter the alliance...hardly unwelcoming.  I remain glad to be friendly with all players and hope everyone does as well as possible.  We all paid to be here...let's enjoy it.

Again, to all who felt unwelcomed, offended or otherwise had their games ruined, I apologize.  We will cease our attempt to try something new in terms of the social and entertainment aspect and will not post again. 

OK, schro?

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 09:11:59 PM »
I'm no enforcer, nor do I pay attention to the announcements, so I really don't know what went down or what was said. I was simply suggesting a remedy, but since it appears to have been handled, we can all keep calm and carry on

Offline rntair

• Members
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 10:36:11 PM »
Jeez people Harambe wasn't even around until 2016, why must we bring them up in the 70s press circuit. Can't we all just get along?
"Check out my route map"

CEO of the Viva Group

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.