Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Schedule of next game worlds  (Read 8690 times)

Iceman66

• Former member
Re: Schedule of next game worlds
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2009, 08:47:38 PM »
Yes Sami, absolutely do get well. I for one have many things to do this next week anyway, including my daughter's first birthday this weekend, so an extra week or two isn't going to hurt me any. I can always load up one of my other games, the ones I play anyway while I'm waiting for daychange :P.
Oh-- I find that I kinda agree with one of the other posters who was asking about a longer game day. I'm by no means thinking a 1:1 ratio here, that really would be boring, but maybe like 45-50 minutes per day or something? I'm also older than the average player (42), and I do work for a living so I'm kinda handicapped compared to a lot of the players. A longer game day would give me a better chance to react to things and maybe even give these younger guys and gals a better run for their money hehe.
Above all though, jsut get well. No fun trying to keep up with things when you're sick as a dog :(

[attachment deleted by admin]

gustavoramos

• Former member
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2009, 09:48:16 PM »
@Iceman

I owe you a cigar!  :laugh: Congratulations to your daughter, in behalf of the AWS family!

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2009, 10:22:54 PM »
All the game really takes is about 15 minutes in your a day. Most of us, including me, feel the need to watch each day go by.  ;)

USA737Pilot

• Former member
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2009, 01:43:42 AM »
Not sure where Sami is... wrote him, no reply... forums... nothing posted in weeks... the last game is over in 10 days... what is going on... no contact... did he quit the game... did something happen to him with his sickness... This worries me... and I paid to buy many credits to support his great game that I train my employees with here at the airport... and well.. anything... anyone... would be of great assistance!  Only wondering now since I can not train anyone... not to mention used all the excuses I can for putting off training.  HELP

Hachiko

• Former member
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2009, 03:15:42 AM »
Remember we have different time zones between US and Finland. Everything is okay and game will continue in next week as sami said. Calm down and dont worry too much  :)

Monk Xion

• Former member
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2009, 03:20:20 AM »
Remember we have different time zones between US and Finland. Everything is okay and game will continue in next week as sami said. Calm down and dont worry too much  :)

True True. Btw, know the time difference between Chicago and Finland?

Hachiko

• Former member
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2009, 05:36:41 AM »
+ 8 h, we have summer time now. Time is 08:36 in the morning now when Im writing this post and in Chigaco 00:36.
AA

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2009, 07:02:02 AM »
Okay folks here's the schedule.  http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.0.html

ps.  USA737 ... what's to worry?  I have written to the forums almost every day. Though haven't replied to PM's if there's nothing acute that needs a reply as I haven't been that well lately. But there's no need to worry about the credits or things as if I would disappear you would still be refunded by PayPal or your credit card people ;)   If someone is not happy about not being able to play pls come here and I will buy him a pint .. if he cannot hold his horses for the next 5/6 days.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:07:09 AM by sami »

bigdogshark62

• Former member
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »
pls come here and I will buy him a pint ..

Is this offer open to anyone?  'Cause I sure could use a pint right about now...  ;)

we have summer time now.

As in Daylight Savings Time?  Do you really NEED Daylight Savings Time in Finland, what with it getting toward the 24 hour sunlight and all?   :P   ;D

BDS62
(Resident of Oulu, Finland for 4 months during the summer of 2001)

Offline Sundaypilot

• Members
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2009, 09:01:45 AM »
Is this offer open to anyone?  'Cause I sure could use a pint right about now...  ;)
If you can't make it here for this offer, I can have one for you too. I have slightly less miles to Sami's local pub. :P
Stone Bay Inn, I suppose... 8)
As in Daylight Savings Time?  Do you really NEED Daylight Savings Time in Finland, what with it getting toward the 24 hour sunlight and all?   :P   ;D
Yeah, really no. Even now there is enough sunlight from early morning to late evening.

It's Sunday

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.