Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Schedule of next game worlds  (Read 8683 times)

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
Re: Schedule of next game worlds
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 06:19:51 PM »
Sami, I don't know how others feel but I think I would rather wait a little longer to have the new order system. I think it was just a bit too chaotic in the other games.

gustavoramos

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »
Yep... I agreee... Would sacrificate some more days to have it.. Think it would be very more organized.

-GR

Edit: Much more organized. (This is the lack of sleep)  :laugh:

Offline Dan380

• Members
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 07:49:42 PM »
Well I would be disagreeing with the above posters, but I'm going to be away from Staurday to Wednesday, so long as its started by next thursday I'll be happy.

But I do feel for those people (like myself) who are not in Game 3 and therefore are suffering the AirwaySim withdrawl symptons (sleepless nights, ocassional vomiting, obsessive forum posting, playing airline tycoon...)

gustavoramos

• Former member
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »

Well I would be disagreeing with the above posters, but I'm going to be away from Staurday to Wednesday, so long as its started by next thursday I'll be happy.

But I do feel for those people (like myself) who are not in Game 3 and therefore are suffering the AirwaySim withdrawl symptons (sleepless nights, ocassional vomiting, obsessive forum posting, playing airline tycoon...)

Playing Airline Tycoon???? Oh dammit, You are worse than I thought... I think we will have to open a new world just to solve this problem  ;D

Offline chapelhillnews

• Members
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 08:15:31 PM »
Any chance of opening a game world with the same configuration as the one we have been using? This would give you more time to finish developing the new one, but would give all of us who love the game something to play. I thought it was great like it is now, although I am looking forward to the changes. But I would gladly sign up for the same game / time period / version, and I bet you could have a full game of 350 people playing it in no time at all. This would also give you some more income, which you really deserve. Pleeeaaaase :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blair21088

• Former member
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »
I would also prefer to wait for the new aircraft ordering system.

Offline ali5541

• Members
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 09:13:28 PM »
same here!
Top Airway Sim Fan, Member since July-2007

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 09:23:56 PM »
I would also prefer starting the next game when the new delivery system is ready. However, no matter how enthusiastically we vote here this is still not a democracy.

urubu

• Former member
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »
Whenever the new game is gonna start, I hope you won't forget to send us a previous warning in a newsletter (to all newsletter subscribers).

toyotaboy95

• Former member
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2009, 02:02:24 AM »
i'm in favour of the new ordering system

Offline chapelhillnews

• Members
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2009, 03:02:38 AM »
I wonder how long it will be - would you still want to wait if it was going to be like 2 months? If it was like a week or so, I would not mind waiting, but I am really anxious to relaunch a new airline. I think I finally figured out a halfway decent strategy near the end of the last game, so I'd like to start a new one and see if it works.

Ryancpfc

• Former member
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »
I would be happy to wait like a week but not a few months

tofen

• Former member
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2009, 09:05:19 AM »
I would also prefer to wait a few days/weeks to get everything implemented before the next game starts.
I think the ordering system is an important part of the game, and the new system will hopefully be worth waiting for. :)

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2009, 10:33:05 AM »
well i dont mind waiting...but how long do u reckon it might be? i reckon easter would be a gd time for a start....because nearly everyone will be at home...just give us something to use our waiting time, while we wait!

Ryancpfc

• Former member
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2009, 10:46:46 AM »
we just need sami to reply

I would like to know a release date

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »
I've already decided not to include the new order system to the next game as I can't yet know how long it takes to make it, and it would also need testing (damn flu and things). But week is not possible as I got a few days of other things too. So I'd rather "not risk it" as there's always something that is bound to go bad, especially if done in a too much of an hurry.

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2009, 05:18:18 PM »
Ok, no new ordering system. :(

When do you think the game(s) will come out? I hope there will be two released at once.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2009, 05:22:03 PM »
When do you think the game(s) will come out?

I will post more info on this later tonight .. but goes to next week unfortunately as my sickness took away quite many workdays this/last week.

petcalledros

• Former member
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »
sami, please do me a BIG favour and post me the date of all the new game world because i am going to England next week and i need to know weather i shall start out at world 1 and make a company with one route and one plane for 7 days or to wait until game 2.

masoniclight

• Former member
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2009, 06:43:37 PM »
Just get well Sami! We all want you to get well, that is the most important thing right now.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.