Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Transfer Cabin Crew - 1 Base to Another ?  (Read 131 times)

Offline BristolFlyer

• Members
Transfer Cabin Crew - 1 Base to Another ?
« on: September 25, 2016, 10:04:35 PM »
Hi - could someone please help.  I have 6 bases. At one base I have about 80 more Cabin Crew than required due to aircraft changes. At another base I have a shortage. In Personnel -  I have been trying to move some from 1 base to another but just cannot get there. I get little messages pop up saying the ratio doesn't need changing ... and if I try something else I was asked if I really want to fire staff ?   (No I blooming don't)

I see the up and down arrows against the number of staff at each base, but just can't seem to action any changes successfully without firing people.

Some good clear bullet-point steps would be much appreciated.   :)   thanks

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Transfer Cabin Crew - 1 Base to Another ?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 10:11:26 PM »
#1 - Go to Personnel Office
#2 - Scroll all the way down to 'Cabin Crew' (or click 'Cabin Crew' from the overview at the top part)
#3 - Click 'Balance staff between bases'
#4 - Click 'Save'

It will only move the amount of people that are missing. So if base 1 is missing 5 people and base 2 has 50 extra people, it will only move 5 from base 2 to 1. After clicking 'Balance staff between bases' you can see the numbers in the staff amount input fields change (the ones you can change with the arrows) .. you may then adjust those manually too, but you need to remember to click 'save' as the last action.

Offline BristolFlyer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 10:25:11 PM »
Thanks Sami - I see that did work, but what confused me is that a message box first popped up saying :-  "All staff groups of this base airport have at least the required number of staff so no balancing is needed".   and yet I could clearly see that one base was 2 short of required.  Anyway I ignored the message, hit save and it has worked to fix the issue.

Many thanks   :D

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 09:04:58 PM »
It would be helpful if the staffing number that is short was displayed in a different color from green (in base specific staff totals), in order to find it easier.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.