Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: ? About credits and more  (Read 187 times)

Offline viceutk

• Members
? About credits and more
« on: September 20, 2016, 01:55:26 PM »
Hi all I'm new and really enjoying this sim( even if I keep going bankrupt) but I'm learning slowly ! My question is there rewards like credits for running a nice company or say if your the number 1 airline at the end of the game world? Seems like that would be nice and motivation to keep playing if you been around for a while!

Online schro

• Members
Re: ? About credits and more
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 02:33:37 PM »
There's no prize for winning, however, you can increase your internet feather count by earning achievements - http://www.airwaysim.com/Profile/#profileAchievements

Offline viceutk

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 03:02:02 PM »
There's no prize for winning, however, you can increase your internet feather count by earning achievements - http://www.airwaysim.com/Profile/#profileAchievements
thanks for the info.. I dont understand your second statement about feather count... you get rewards for achievements? I'm asking because I have none  :-[ :-[  after almost a week I'm finally starting to learn the most important aspect of the game to me ...and that's PATIENCE!! I'm really amp for the new world to start in a couple of days so I can start at the beginning

Online schro

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 03:12:16 PM »
thanks for the info.. I dont understand your second statement about feather count... you get rewards for achievements? I'm asking because I have none  :-[ :-[  after almost a week I'm finally starting to learn the most important aspect of the game to me ...and that's PATIENCE!! I'm really amp for the new world to start in a couple of days so I can start at the beginning

The reward here is building a better airline than 500-700 other players in the same game world that all start with the same amount of cash and a HQ of their choice.

Offline viceutk

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 03:29:57 PM »
The reward here is building a better airline than 500-700 other players in the same game world that all start with the same amount of cash and a HQ of their choice.
GOT YA! Thanx SCHRO

Offline wapp11

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 01:45:35 AM »
I'm finally starting to learn the most important aspect of the game to me ...and that's PATIENCE!!

YEP!
....and don't use more than three fleet types, that is number two.

Offline viceutk

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 03:22:07 AM »
YEP!
thanx  wapp11 .. I learned that after the first 3 times I went Bankrupt lol

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 08:18:04 AM »
YEP!

This one is especially tricky because it's usually a very slow killer. Well, when you have 630 birds in operation like me, going to 4 fleet groups is an instant suicide. When you are at 200 birds, it's just annoying. So many players are tempted to say "it's not that big". And go up to 300, 400 birds. And begin to suffer more and more. And then comes an event that they should have survived(volcano, fule price heavy raise), and they are in great difficulty, despite a clever management on all other points.

4th fleet tupe can be used in specific moment, when you are still small, and need to grow fast. In the late 90s, it happened to me to take a few fleet types in extra to help my growth, and to take the place while it's free. But the right thing to do is to disengage quickly. Because it costs money. But for a few months, waiting for the "true" airplanes, in the beginning, it may be worth it.

It's dangerous. I tend to avoid as much as possible. But it's soooo tempting at the same time, your Ejets are not yet here, some BAC 1-11 are still available, and opposition is growing quickly where you are not yet.....

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.