Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Sudden drop of demand on a specified route  (Read 71 times)

Offline MM21

• Members
Sudden drop of demand on a specified route
« on: September 19, 2016, 12:48:06 PM »
I am operating Japan National Air Lines in Game World #1 and received this automated since yesterday:

Code: [Select]
Automated notification,

The Game Rules state that no single airline is allowed to supply routes with excess seat capacity, in order to allow fair competition to all airlines.

The automatic route checker has found some of your routes to be in violation of this rule. You are providing too large seat capacity on the following routes and thus exceeding the limits set forth in the game rules.

Please check these routes and reduce their seat capacity so that they are no longer oversupplied by your airline. If changes are not made within 24 hours the system will deactivate these routes.

Routes in violation of the game rules:
WJ513, RJOO - VCBI

WJ549, RJOO - VCBI

WJ571, RJOO - VCBI

WJ411, RJOO - VCBI

WJ439, RJOO - VCBI

WJ461, RJOO - VCBI

Please start by checking the actual passenger demand of the route using the globe icon (next to each route). After that please adjust the offered seat capacity by re-scheduling the routes to another time/day, switching to different aircraft or using the seat blocking function.

Both me and my competitor supplied more than 350 seats since the route is long-standing and sufficient to support a very-large jet with 200 seats or above. I have no idea why the route demand has dropped to 100 in a sudden.  :(

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.