Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde  (Read 189 times)

Offline Crazy Ivan

• Members
Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde
« on: August 29, 2016, 11:00:15 PM »
Hey Guys,

I know it is a bad idear, but i want a little, but successful, Concorde Fleet. You have any suggestions how to make this profitable?
And again, i know it is horrible idear, but its some kind of fun for me.... and i already ordered them.  :-[

I'm based in the USA and the increasing fuel price make some problems for my LH (ULH) flights.

Greeting and Thanks for your answers.
Chris

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:24:56 PM »
I guess the reason (other than range of the aircraft) that it never really flew actively routes other than LHR-JFK and CDG-JFK is that these may be one of the very few airport pairs that have very high premium demand (C/F).  You would have to set up a heavy C/F configuration to have any chance of making profit.  And eventually, the aircraft could not make much profit (due to high fuel consumption) in real time, so similar fate probably awaits you in AWS.

Also, AWS does not really give total travel time enough of an advantage for your aircraft to automatically be full.

Offline Terry P.

• Members
Re: Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 04:01:06 PM »
Also it was only allowed to fly at the extreme speeds it did only over the ocean.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.