Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Moved Airport  (Read 281 times)

Offline Seven

• Members
Moved Airport
« on: August 16, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »
Hi Sami and everyone.

There have been a shift in airports at Kunming and now i have 6 pages,42 if all where single rotation
Then we have that seat over supply should be arranged within 24 hours.
I don´t know but this is only possible to fix if you have work,a wife not even to talk about kids.

So Sami,you should change this rule when an airport move or atleast give the option to shift flight 2 weeks in advance or so.
Or atleast open up the demand charts of the new airport so you can start and prepare.
It is nice getting info an airport would switch,but you actually should give an option that you can shift flights a little before and after.
I like to play the game and follow up in this way,but there should be a way to arrange this.
If it was my HQ from Haneda to Narita ,or Hongqiao to Pudong,Gimpo to Incheon,all have much lowwer domestic demand and have to take a free day of work or tell my wife itoday i am only going to play a game because i need to arrange within 24hours?
This way i cannot operate normally without a big penalty.
Not even talk about that i can now trow away my possition in the statistics because i cannot start at 1 am till 1 am to move hundreds of flights.

You keep advertise as a highly realistic simulation,i still like the set up,but things like these make me loose intrest in the game.
Understand that the game goes 24/7,but somethings need to give some extra time to arrange.Time consuming things like this need to be arranged before.
I can plan my fleet,i can plan opening new routes.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Moved Airport
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 01:17:30 PM »
The oversupply time is the standard and it does not differentiate on what the actual reason is. It might be possible to build an additional checker there to give more time in such cases, but not sure.

Offline Seven

• Members
Re: Moved Airport
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:18:57 PM »
The oversupply time is the standard and it does not differentiate on what the actual reason is. It might be possible to build an additional checker there to give more time in such cases, but not sure.

That would be helpfull,thank you.
Just the possability to see the demand a few day before is enough already to prepare.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.