My comment on your
- In-Flight commodities (Food, drinks, special installations as TV-Screens or even showers for FC, etc.) Covered under the 'Change Seating' menu where additional knee room can be provided for what should be an increase in Pax Fare (if the Route will pay it!)
- Cargo Market (Did I see above it was being developed?) A trial has been done with Level 1 = mail and level 2 = bagged parcels. Worked well but still much to do in the programming and in getting the data for each aircraft type. Level 1 and 2 were carried on seats or in baggage so treated as passengers in all but fares.
I hope these will come soon for my regional airlines so I can make some profit on night flights. Hope cargo pay is biased for night flights too. It's less than Pax (1/2?).
Level 3 - pallets and 4 - big units have yet to show in any game. The issue here is data for a/c.
- Special deals based in events (Humanity Help Shipments, Military Shipments, Charter Flights...) There are special events now providing extra demand for limited periods.
- Business private market (for huge companies renting small jets, for example) Not what the XgameX SIM is about. Currently it is only necessary to monitor a good airline weekly, a poor one (like mine) 2 or 3 times a day to tweak and meddle, usually to no good effect.
- If you are from a specific country getting special deals from manufacturers of that country (For example if you are based in Canada get special deals from Bombardier...) Interesting idea but the damn Yanks have a lot of demand and a lot of good aircraft over the normal game period (1950/70 through to 2010/2030).
- Getting the possibility of helping the development of a plane and get special discounts on it when it becomes available. Purchasing a type earlier gives a reduced price (I think). no need to do more than that though it might be worth jiggling the discounts for the first buyers, but that helps frequent players too much.
- Special contracts with Car-Rent and Hotels to increase the tourism. A whole new game where the airline becomes a tour operator, leasing aircraft. not for me.
- Seasonal movements (it is not the same to fly in christmas or summer than middle of march). Covered by 'Special Events' now providing extra demand for limited periods.
- Miles Card Promo and something like that. A small detail which would get us into Tour or Discount Holiday fares.
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english (it is not my mother language
) Your English is good.