Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: It's been great.. What do people think?  (Read 209 times)

Offline SGIrishFlyer

• Members
It's been great.. What do people think?
« on: August 09, 2016, 02:41:25 PM »

Not much chatter on the forum for this game - but its been one of the most enjoyable AS games I've been involved in.  How has everyone else gotten on?

I've been very successful and found that of course satisfying.  I think the game has helped, its been 'easy' and without the major challenges that a very long running game throws at you.  For me these are slot constrained airports and the fleet change conundrum.  I think high levels of demand have helped a lot too.

I hope everyone else had fun...  Any comments.?

Offline Ace McCool

• Members
Re: It's been great.. What do people think?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 10:06:37 PM »
enjoyable little game. I like the quick play. ;D

Offline Mikri

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:27:30 PM »
I lige the Quick play too - because a game Consumea a lot of time  :)

Offline Andre090904

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 11:04:52 PM »
I loved it, too. Although it got quite boring after a while (but this happens always).

I actually finshed being 3rd with a rather risky tactic. I initially decided to NOT order new aircrafts, but use old 737-300 instead. Many of these were around 27-28 old when the game ended - and I had more than 100 of those. This tells me that aircraft age has no big overall affect, although maintenance can get expensive. Since I had 400+ other brandnew aircrafts, this didn't bother me a lot, though. Money came in just nicely. If the game world would have been a bit longer, I would have had a big problem with all those ancient 737...

I also decided to order new Q400 instead of Q400 NextGen which initially helped getting aircrafts fast and much cheaper because everyone else went for the NextGen (which is almost the same anyways).

I'll probably stick to the US market as I like having a national airline. This game world had so much demand that I didnt know how to fulfill it.

Online yearofthecactus

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 08:54:06 PM »
Left early because I couldn't dig it at the start and lacked motivation, but people I know enjoyed it so I look forward to the next challenge!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.