Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Fly route every day for 24 hour + routes  (Read 235 times)

Offline lhogan19

• Members
Fly route every day for 24 hour + routes
« on: August 04, 2016, 06:20:07 AM »

I would like to fly from SYD-LAX every day, however, I am unsure how I can make this route daily (so it is not flown like this: 1_3_5__ and 2_4_6_ and ______7, but like this: 1234567. Thanks.

Offline wildavidson

• Members
Re: Fly route every day for 24 hour + routes
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 08:30:52 AM »
Search 7 day scheduling and fill your boots

Offline wapp11

• Members

Offline Wagster

• Members
Re: Fly route every day for 24 hour + routes
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 03:42:20 AM »
As a summary:

You'll need 7 planes, one for each day of the week. Each plane will fly one day of the route:

Monday to plane 1
Tuesday to plane 2
Wednesday to plane 3

You have to create each day of the route separately or create the first day then use the option "create a route like this for the next day". You can then rename all flights to the same flight number if necessary and they will appear in the world with the same number as if they were a typical 7-day a week flight.

Find more routes to fill up the rest of the free time on this schedule and that's it.

7-day scheduling is where the business management game turns into a puzzle game. You have to study routes and see what will fit on one set of 7-day scheduled 7 planes. Remember to not take off or land before 6-5 AM or beyond 24:00, and give sufficient turn around times between flights, and leave 5 hours somewhere in the schedule to perform weekly A-check maintenance.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.