Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft pricing still not working 100%  (Read 159 times)

Offline Andre

• Members
Aircraft pricing still not working 100%
« on: July 26, 2016, 11:14:24 AM »
Game world 4

The system is recommending I'm selling my brand new MRJ90LR for 30,000,000 USD. The system is also recommending I'm selling my 9  year old MRJ90LR for the same price. The used aircraft prices are way too high, which I have stated before. Something's wrong.

The same goes for lowest alliance price. When the recommended used aircraft price is the same as a brand new one, the minimum alliance pricing is also ridiculus.

I think that the way it's designed, it doesn't understand that aircraft availibility can be scarce because the type is not popular.. just that it's too popular. It's as if it suggests a high price because there aren't that many planes of the type on the market.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:59:12 PM by Andre »

Offline Andre

• Members
Re: Aircraft pricing still not working 100%
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 09:05:49 AM »
And just now in Game World #1, the system wants me to pay 3,8 million to purchase the 7 year old Yak-40 I lease (lease us up in a game week), even though it costs 2,8 million new. It can't be correct.

It's maybe one of the least popular airplane types in the sim, which is why it's so rare on the market. But the system probably thinks it must be so popular since there's so few of them?

Edit 2:

I'm seeing that they're listed by the AI brokers for 4,2 - 5,9 million USD on the used market. That's over double the new sticker price. :-\
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:36:42 PM by Andre »

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 03:50:09 PM »
Same for A148 in the used market of GW3. I'm the only one to buy them, and pricing makes no sense(from the IA, human players are much more realistic on how much they can ask me).

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 11:20:03 PM »
I'm seeing that they're listed by the AI brokers for 4,2 - 5,9 million USD on the used market. That's over double the new sticker price. :-\

... yet we are limited to 160% ... gotta love the AI brokers...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.