Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: deposit for leased planes from UM  (Read 142 times)

Offline Seven

• Members

The person who likes this post:
deposit for leased planes from UM
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:21:28 PM »
Hello everyone,

Well i don't know how other players think about it,but it happened a few times already that i leased out an airplane and because of a bankrupt airliner i gett the plane back early with out any extra compensation.
Is it maybe an idea to keep 1 of the 4 months as a deposit for earlier cancelations?
We all will loose 1 month lease fee on new aircraft,so why not keep an deposit for used plane and will be returned at the end of the lease to the lesee or if earlier cancelled or other reasons an earlier return it will go to the owner of the plane,what do you think?

Online schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: deposit for leased planes from UM
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 08:18:41 PM »
You should have kept the entire amount of the deposit, as you should have received it up front.

if they go bankrupt, in theory, the remainder of the deposit should be considered income at that point, but I bet that was overlooked for the accounting system remodel.

Offline Seven

• Members
Re: deposit for leased planes from UM
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:36:18 PM »
Yeah,in real everything you lease have deposits,and be calculated at the end.
For start up it is conviniant to have 1st 4 months no lease fee,but maybe this can be reconcidered?
50-50 would be awesome too.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.