Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Cancelling Future Orders Treats Production slots like you still have them  (Read 105 times)

Online schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Ok, so I had a bunch of DC8-55's on order, but then the DC8-61 launched in GW1, so I decided i'd cancel about 20 or so of my 55's (which spanned in delivery from late '66 to the end of '67). I then ordered DC8-61's immediatly after that and it skipped deliveries for all of '66. The production slots were showing my cancelled orders in grey, so it stands to reason that the production allocation system beleived that I still "had" those slots, which is not at all accurate.

I know the "cancelled order" grey box is to increase fairness for bankruptcies for alliance coordination purposes, but there's no reason that someone can't re-order immediately if the line is wide open like it is.

I've gone ahead and cancelled my -61 orders that ended up in '67 and I'll wait to re-order, but this is a terrible waste of $30 million and a terrible game play mechanic.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:27:53 PM by Sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Tested:
- Empty production line, no other orders.
- Production of this model starts in two years, ordered 10 of them.
- Cancelled the last 5, showing as grey slots.
- Ordered another 5, and deliveres are scheduled after the 5 cancelled slots, while they logically should be near the cancelled slots (not over them) because there are no other orders.

In actual games however the situation would fix itself at the next production line update when the canceled slots are removed and order line rearranged. So this is a minor issue (only bad potential is that if someone else makes a lot of orders before this).

But it's adjusted now ..

Online schro

• Members
Tested:
- Empty production line, no other orders.
- Production of this model starts in two years, ordered 10 of them.
- Cancelled the last 5, showing as grey slots.
- Ordered another 5, and deliveres are scheduled after the 5 cancelled slots, while they logically should be near the cancelled slots (not over them) because there are no other orders.

In actual games however the situation would fix itself at the next production line update when the canceled slots are removed and order line rearranged. So this is a minor issue (only bad potential is that if someone else makes a lot of orders before this).

But it's adjusted now ..

Where can I apply for a refund?

;D ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.