Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Alliance pile on in JFK  (Read 575 times)

Offline Emaw Jones

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Alliance pile on in JFK
« on: June 23, 2016, 01:15:34 PM »
tsk, tsk, tsk!

Reb Airlines and Sunshine Express are both flying out of JFK.  One is based, the other headquartered there.  I guess that's one way to attempt to dominate an airport.

Offline DiCH

• Members
Re: Alliance pile on in JFK
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 05:00:48 PM »
Sent PM to sami about this, but no answer...

Offline DiCH

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 05:04:11 PM »
And it's directly against game rules (http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/General/Rules/#Alliances):

Two airlines of the same alliance may not be based at the same airport (HQ or additional bases).

The most important rule about alliance game behavior is that alliances are not allowed to perform any coordinated alliance-wide schemes or attacks against other single airlines or other alliances or their member airlines. Alliance airlines may not target deliberately the routes of single other airline / alliance with an effort of pushing them out of the market or forcing to bankruptcy. Normal airline management and route competition is allowed but unfair methods with coordinated, targeted and combined actions are considered unfair competition.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 09:21:54 PM »
Sent PM to sami about this, but no answer...

Yes, some 8 hrs before you posted this. I am not online 24/7 after all... And forum PM's are not really "monitored" for acute issues (vs. contact form support tickets for example).

But the affecting parties have been advised of this. So I would suppose this is resolved soon.

(the alliance vs. airline rule is not automatically monitored since it is usually a quite rare occasion)

Offline DiCH

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 08:41:45 PM »
Yes, some 8 hrs before you posted this. I am not online 24/7 after all... And forum PM's are not really "monitored" for acute issues (vs. contact form support tickets for example).

Sorry, didn't know that. In game rules stated "If other players notice clear term/rule violations they should contact the administration either by using forum private message (PM) or our website contact from".

But the affecting parties have been advised of this. So I would suppose this is resolved soon.

24 hours left and nothing changed.

Offline kberry

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 09:20:59 PM »
24 hours left and nothing changed.
Make that 48+ hours and no change.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 09:49:51 PM »
Sent already another reminder (and I need actions during the next 24hrs before making jumping in myself).

Offline DiCH

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 06:20:54 PM »
Finally one member left alliance and stays in JFK. We can't prove that this decision is not coordinated too. So, I think some penalty for this member will be fair.

Offline Emaw Jones

• Members

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 04:43:17 PM »
Well the same alliance has two members in MMMX as well.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.