Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Scheduling & search  (Read 197 times)

Online Tim

• Members
[-] Scheduling & search
« on: June 21, 2016, 07:40:14 PM »
Scheduling search filter resets after new route assignment.

Steps to reproduce:
1. I'm using 7 day schedules with some kind of naming conditions. For example, N707AB, where A is a group, B is a number in that group, from A to G.
2. I need to create schedule for a new group, for example, 707D*. So, I'm entering 707D in a search area and starting the process.
3. Search field resets after assignment 1 or more flights to 1 aircraft (i.e. when page reloads).

Sometimes that reproduces with fleet types selected (instead of search).
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:39:31 PM by Sami »

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Scheduling & search
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:10:06 PM »
Scheduling search filter resets after new route assignment.

Steps to reproduce:
1. I'm using 7 day schedules with some kind of naming conditions. For example, N707AB, where A is a group, B is a number in that group, from A to G.
2. I need to create schedule for a new group, for example, 707D*. So, I'm entering 707D in a search area and starting the process.
3. Search field resets after assignment 1 or more flights to 1 aircraft (i.e. when page reloads).

Sometimes that reproduces with fleet types selected (instead of search).

I am doing very much the same thing as you are.  And I have experienced some issues with filters.  I still have to try pinpoint the issues, but I do have a workaround.

If you are trying to do something like 707D, just put in the country code first, and make it N707D.  This way, the filters are more reliable.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Scheduling & search
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 06:38:19 PM »
Tested with your airline:

- Scheduling, '707D' to text search (no other filters). Shows correctly all planes from N707DA to N707DG.

- Added two flights to schedule of N707DG. Upon confirming, all search filters remain in place and the view is the same as in previous steps (same planes shown/filtered).

--> Cannot replicate with these steps.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.