Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: dropped route  (Read 352 times)

Offline Ace McCool

• Members
dropped route
« on: June 13, 2016, 09:46:11 PM »
I logged in to the game and discoved that one of my segment routes was dropped from the schedule of one of my a/c. >:(
Has anyone had this problem and can point me in the direction on how to recover it without going to the expense of buying the slots all over again??

Online Kadachiman

• Members
Re: dropped route
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 04:12:57 AM »
Did you get several slot warning messages?
When a route is lost it is normally due to a player buying the slot too early and the route not being flown prior to the slot expiring

If this was not the case then send a message to Sami and he will have a look and correct it if it was a system error

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: dropped route
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 09:33:42 AM »
Routes are not removed from the schedules automatically ever.

The only exception to this is the activation of the noise regulation limits, if the plane does not meet the limits. (Several messages are sent about this before it happens..)

The route can be unscheduled by player's actions from three reasons: 1) editing the route so that the flight times or fleet group changes, 2) using the "remove flight from schedule" button/function at schedule page (or clearing the whole a/c schedule), 3) closing the route.

Having the route inactive and losing the slots will not unschedule it but just mark as having no slots (which can be then reactivated by just edit-save combination at the route editor since it re-buys the slots).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.