Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: How are you doing? How are we doing!  (Read 75 times)

Offline Joshua Jordan

• Members

The person who likes this post:
How are you doing? How are we doing!
« on: June 06, 2016, 02:25:02 PM »
The Modern Alliance

The Modern Alliance is proud to announce the latest figures, during 1981 we carried  205 963 955 passengers and in 1982 we are on course to carry many more. We own 2574 aircraft and lease in 726 airframes, whilst we currently lease 95 aircraft to other airlines.   Our alliance operates some 3300 aircraft, with a further 1290 on order.   Our airlines have 683 Boeing aircraft on order, 100 Airbus aeroplanes on order, 50 ATR's shorthaul commuter craft to come, 127 McDonnell Douglas entries in the order books, 127 Embraer planes on order and many others.   We are a modern alliance for a modern time and heading to the future with open eyes and strong plans.

Whilst no-one really knows what the future holds, we believe we are in a good place from which to head into the 80's and beyond with passion, power and commitment.

If you want to come and join us, we would be delighted to consider your airline for our happy and exciting alliance.  We are especially seeking member airlines in areas of the globe that we are currently underrepresented in.  Please do not hesitate to message us if you need more information or want to ask questions.

We have very few rules;

1) Only one airline member at each base/HQ.
2) You are here to have fun.
3) You don't mind communicating with other alliance members.

For more details please see

Some FAQ's

Why should I join an alliance?    Being part of The Modern Alliance opens the door to an active and positive forum were help, advice and support is just a click away. You will increase your passenger loads and thus increase your revenue. You'll join a positive, forward thinking and friendly team.
How much does it cost?      There is no initial joining fee or application charge however the membership fee is just 1%of the airline's monthly ticket income. (the same as all alliances here)

My airline is only small, can I join?     Yes,  we welcome small and/or new airlines to our team.

My airline is really big, can I join?     Yes, we welcome all airlines, big or small, new or old, local, regional or global, all are welcome to jon.

Is there lots of rules?     Nope, very few and we've listed them above to help you out.

Do I have to join the forum?       The forum is part of the membership, its there for you if you want it, but you are not forced to do anything, so use it as much or as little as you wish.

Do I have to join skype/messaging interface?    Nope,  we don't have any formal chat channels that you must join.   We're here for the fun of it all.

The Modern Alliance team

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.