Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Scheduling Filter loses color highlight of target airport  (Read 149 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
When a filter with just the airport is selected, the schedules sought are highlighted in red.

However, when combined with other filter, say a text in the filter box + the airport, the schedules for the airport are no longer highlighted.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 05:15:09 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Scheduling Filter loses color highlight of target airport
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:02:38 AM »
I tried by entering 'berlin' to text search => highlights it. Then kept the same keyword there and chose Berlin airport from the dropdown => still highlights (the same routes). Or just airport selection and no text, again works.

But if I search for example 'AAAA' (reg of a plane) and airport as Berlin, then it does not highlight it.. That's intentional if I recall.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Scheduling Filter loses color highlight of target airport
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 12:03:48 PM »
I was selecting the airport from the dropdown box and also typing something in the search box (some text related to registration) it stopped highlighting the airport.  IMO, anytime the airport is selected from the dropdown, it should keep highlighting it, but it is not a big deal, just a minor issue I noticed.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.