Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Nigeria's capital city to any UK airport - not 1 PAX requirement?  (Read 261 times)

Offline Viscount Bailey

• Members
Hello Sami - Game World 4 - I'm curious as to how there is absolutely not 1 solitary person in this game world (4) in the year 2013, who wishes to travel between the capital city of Nigeria (Abudja - Nnamdi Airport) to anywhere at all in the UK - not LHR, LGW... nobody to any UK airport whatsoever? With the UK and Nigeria having such very close links in reality, and significant travel requirement between these destinations in reality, I'm sure there must be some error?

Actually, a similar zero pax requirement problem from Nnamdi exists to other major European capitals and countries (Amsterdam, Paris..etc.). Again, surely this must be an error?

It would be great to know what happened.
Many thanks

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Nigeria's capital city to any UK airport - not 1 PAX requirement?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 09:49:34 PM »
DNAA airport does not have any longhaul demand set for it in the master settings; the demand share is 75% domestic and rest shorthaul, so that alone is the factor here. Don't know from here what's the source for the data.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.