Going global, wrapping our arm around the world and giving it a cuddle! The Modern Alliance
are pleased to announce their 'Round The World' air fares are available from all of their member airlines and represent savings of over 40% on point to point fares. Plus, every sector flown will earn you credits from our Mam's...no, not our mother's but our brand new Modern Air Miles
programme. Yes, every single flight on a round the world ticket with any of our member airlines will earn you miles that you can exchange for free flights, free hotel nights, gifts, books or cuddly toys!
Here is just one suggested itinerary for a round the world adventure. 1) It's up up and away with SamAir on a super comfy B747 jumbo on your first flight from London Gatwick to Washington, USA. See all the sights, maybe have a tour around The White House and say hello to President Bill Clinton.
2) Flight number two sees you board BattleBroAir's sexy B737-500 at Washington Baltimore Airport and head on down to Boise, Idaho. A late night talk show might accompany you as you explore the night life and the morning dj help you greet the morning light.
3) A few days later you'll jump on Amercana's MD87 enroute from Boise to Dallas and the city built on the value of black gold. There is so much fun to be had, things to do and places to see, such as the arboretum, Klyde Warren Park, Reunion Tower and even the infamous Texas Schoolbook Depository!
4) Flight four will see you sample the legendary award winning superb service of Aero Puerto Rico as they take you effortlessly to the often underrated beauty of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Soak up the sun, try the surf and relax to your hearts content in this Caribbean paradise.
5) From one paradise to another as your next flight, again with the incredibly friendly cabin crew of Aero Puerto Rico, all the way to Honolulu and magnificence that is the islands of Hawaii. Take a trip to Diamond Head, visit the moving and humbling memorial over the Arizona in Pearl Harbour. Don't forget to get leid along Waikiki beach, it sure is a sight to see, or maybe you want to try your hand at paddling a long canoe on the incoming surf, with thunderous music filling your mind. It will be fun and sadly Jack Lord wont be there to watch you from the twelve floor, but no doubt he'd be smiling down on you.
6) It's time for your next flight and this time you'll experience the quiet unassuming charm and sedate luxury of Nippon Aviation as one of their B767-300's whisk you away in style to the mysterious Osaka. Your welcome to Japan's former city of merchants and now the nations garden will be second to none and you'll be spoilt for choice.
7) Nippon Aviation are again your hosts for your seventh flight, this time to a land down under as you are now Australia bound in the shiny 767-200 to Cairns. The tropical north of Queensland offers great contrasts, from moist and dense rainforests to miles of soft golden sands and of course the world famous Great Barrier Reef. We can certainly understand why you'd never want to leave this delightful location, but should those little tootsies of yours get itchy or you desire to explore the land of the kangaroo and largest wild camel populations in the world, then AeroRoo can take you anywhere you want to go in Australia. A modern fleet, friendly service as true Aussie hospitality will entertain you as you traverse this surprisingly expansive country.
8 ) Other than any extra domestic Australian flights you take, your either round the world journey will see AeroRoo transport you to Auckland, New Zealand, the city of sails, where weekends were made for watersports. Maybe your trip will coincide with one of the many cultural or leisure festivals that make Auckland such a vibrant city. Perhaps sports are more your thing, in that case, no trip to this relaxed city would be complete without popping over to Eden Park, the home of New Zealand rugby and cricket.
9) Can it really be the journey number nine on your round the world adventure, yes it surly can and this time you'll be flying high on a B767 belonging to the highly regarded TransAsia International, your destination, the unique incomparable Hong Kong. This really is a city that doesn't sleep, its culture is so intoxicating that even if you stay for a month, you wont be able to take everything in.
10) TransAsia International again transport you on the tenth leg of your global exploration in super comfy seats with plenty of leg room and a service fit for a King or a Queen as you head for Milan, Italy. The fashion, the history, the architecture of this entraining city with whet your appetite for more Italian charms.
11) Osprey Airlines will collect you in Milan and fly you to the next port of call, the world famous city of canals that simply must been visited -Venice. A city like no other Venice is steeped in history and spread over some 117 small islands all separated by a myriad of canals and channels and links by countless bridges. Savour the experience of city that dates back to the middle ages and where everything comes and goes by boat, including the mail! Don't forget to check out the special crystal and glass work that is legendary.
12 The award winning and helpful Osprey Airlines will convey you on the next leg of this round the world extravaganza. The destination this time is arguably the best of the French Riviera, Nice! Its long promenade is perfect for soaking up the sun and people watching, while the Matisse and Chagall museums are inside treats for the eyes and mind.
13) From Nice your next destination is just a short hop away and will pass by in the blink of an eye, thanks to the super fast service of Gatranem to Bordeaux another fine French city by the sea. This port city is refined and packed with contemporary museums and galleries and beautiful architecture, such as the Place de la Bourse.
14) After saying goodbye to Bordeaux you will conclude your round the world experience with a flight on OscAir's sensationally quick Saab S2000 to London Luton airport in comfort and style.The Modern Alliance
makes the world smaller, offers you exceptional service and the most competitive fares on the market. Our Round The World fares give you unbeatable value for money along with the knowledge you are travelling with an alliance that truly cares. For more information see your travel professional. For more information about joining The Modern Alliance, please see - http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Alliance/View/8/
Competition - win a prize if you can name the song referenced in one of the parts of the itinerary.