Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Route transfer?  (Read 191 times)

Offline Mr Yoda

• Members
[-] Route transfer?
« on: April 21, 2016, 12:17:49 PM »
Recently MXP opened and since I was in LIN and I didn't request to stay all ops moved to MXP. So all of my Linate based planes operating LIN-FCO moved to MXP no questions here.
I also have a base in FCO and from there I also opened up flights to LIN so FCO based planes operating FCO-LIN leg. Why did all of my FCO-LIN flights got moved to MXP? LIN isn't closing and there wasn't any warning regarding my FCO based planes flying to LIN giving me warning that all of them will shift to MXP. Now me and all of my competitors are left oversupplying FCO-MXP leg and now we are forced to under our own expense shift all of the flights back to LIN. This is ridiculous! If I'm flying using point B planes to fly to point A and point A isn't closing then there shouldn't be any airport swaps.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:03:26 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Route transfer?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 01:03:14 PM »
When an airport moves or downgrades then ALL routes from ALL airports are moved to the new airport, simple. There is no "mid way" where some move and others do not (unless player has indicated he does not want to move).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.