Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Moving surplus staff between bases.  (Read 398 times)

Offline 11Air

• Members
Moving surplus staff between bases.
« on: April 17, 2016, 09:24:52 AM »
I have 10 spare pilots at one base, and planes on order for my second base.  I've retrained them for the new aircraft type, a smaller aircraft, but there is no mechanism to re-locate then to the new base.

1. So I manually altered both Pilot Numbers for each base and saved the page.  Message "Company Image takes a hit 'cos you sacked some people."

2. If I don't relocate these spare guys and gals they will be out of work, but I haven't.  So perhaps I should be liable for some costs (A months pay each) to cover re-location, but a small positive CI would be appreciated for being a 'caring company'.

3. Also, I demoted these guys and got a cost saving so why doesn't that get a hit too?  From now it's standard practice for me to demote staff rather than sack them.

4. Personnel Managers would hate to see staff not being re-trained into other Office tasks too, especially where vacancies become available that staff in over populated jobs could re-train for.

Offline Wagster

• Members
Re: Moving surplus staff between bases.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 04:42:31 PM »
You can transfer staff to other bases. There must be an icon or option somewhere you're missing. I currently only have one base so I can't help you find it.

Online bdnascar3

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 09:06:24 PM »
He has to wait until his small aircraft come into that base. Cant transfer pilots if nothing to fly.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 08:30:37 PM »
3. Also, I demoted these guys and got a cost saving so why doesn't that get a hit too?  From now it's standard practice for me to demote staff rather than sack them.

I have not gotten a CI hit from demoting pilots, but I have seen a drop in morale if I demote a lot of pilots at once (more than 100). I demoted about 130 Large pilots to Medium, and my Large pilot morale took a slight hit. You would think it would be Medium pilots with the low morale since they are the ones that got demoted, but the remaining Large pilots got mad instead.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.