Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Enyza to rise prices on NC flights.  (Read 119 times)

Offline Dasha

• Members

The 7 people who like this post:
Enyza to rise prices on NC flights.
« on: April 09, 2016, 08:35:29 AM »
As a reaction to the preposterous HB2 law, implemented by the dumb, narrowminded and halfwitted leaders of the idiotic state of North Carolina, Enyza has decided to raise ALL prices to ALL airports in this state by 100%.

"We await an answer from our planning department if it is at all possible to dump these airports all together."

Enyza CEO Dasha was seen fuming and ranting at how *CENSORED* and *CENSORED* these *CENSORED* *CENSORED* Politicians in that *CENSORED* State are.

"I will not be the CEO of an airline that condones s*** like this and we are looking for a quick and fast way to terminate ALL flights into North Carolina."

She then quickly added..

"I do not apologise for the inconvenience. Everybody who voluntarily goes to visit this *CENSORED* State is welcome to *CENSORED* Off to another airline, I do not wish to have you on my airline."
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Enyza to rise prices on NC flights.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 09:20:53 AM »
Gazometre au Charbon joins the action. Prices of flights to Charlotte, Raleigh and Craven have been doubled as a protest. No new lines will be open to those destinations, or any other place in North Carolina.

A state that passes obviously unenforcable laws does not deserve the attention of a reliable company.

Offline Frogiton

• Members
Re: Enyza to rise prices on NC flights.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 01:09:28 PM »
It's 2016 already?

WHERE ARE MY 787s???
No replacement for displacement

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.