Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cargo is....half-done  (Read 345 times)

Offline kmeinert

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Cargo is....half-done
« on: April 04, 2016, 01:04:51 PM »

Maybe I am missing something, but to me it seems like the cargo-concept at the current state (I'm aware that it is in some kind of beta/trial-mode) is only half-done. It adds to the realism of the sim (since planes carry cargo IRL), but it doesn't add any perspective or complexity to the game. I don't have to choose between cargo or pax, since the airports with more passengers, also have more cargo and I don't have to prioritize whether I want to transport pax or cargo, since I can't adjust how much cargo or how many pax each plane should carry. I really like the idea and I hope that it will add to the entertainment, but for now it's just like a fourth type of passenger (besides F, C and Y) carried on my plane.

Just my two cents...

Offline Andrew Chesterton

• Members
Re: Cargo is....half-done
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 05:17:40 PM »
Can i also add to this,

When you are selecting the amount of cargo type to carry, it would be nice if it told you how much 40% or what ever you select of that cargo type 40% actually was in KG, as at the minute we are told how much is available but not the amount of that type we have selected, we have to do the math in our heads based on what the plane selected can actually take and then work out the percentage of that..

Hope all this makes sense :) it made sense in my head

Offline 11Air

• Members
Re: Cargo is....half-done
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 12:28:57 PM »
Agree.  a tonnage available on the aircraft, (even if volume limited) would be easier to match to the type demand levels.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.