Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Planes  (Read 308 times)

Offline Kazari

• Members
« on: April 02, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »
A couple of issues on planes

* As someone mentioned, when configuring, it makes no difference how many seats you have. If I'm going to run a cargo airline, as has been suggested, then there's no way for me to configure an MD-81, say, as cargo-only.

* Again after exploring the configurator, I'm unable find a plane that carries heavy cargo. Even a 747 doesn't.

* Finally, there aren't any cargo-only planes anywhere. Used or new.

Offline gjc738

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Planes
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 06:19:13 PM »
In the game announcement it says "Cargo is enabled, but cargo-only planes are not included so you will only transport Light and Standard Cargo as belly cargo with your pax flights." Cargo only planes are not enabled yet.

Offline Kazari

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 11:37:59 PM »
Thank you.

Offline goodanddam

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 12:35:38 PM »
When we can expect normal game features with CARGO ONLY aircrafts? Because that is exacly what we expected and now its not possible to start a cargo company... SAD :'(

Offline Andre090904

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 03:40:28 PM »
It's a beta test. Just read the game description.

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 12:33:57 PM »
From previous stuff the plane is for a new 'City Demand' system perhaps making EGSS more cargo orientated.
Working out the best way to allocate demand per day per city, and then dividing that up per airport, is Sami's current task.  I don't envy him.
This city demand system, once working OK, will be put into the Pax system which will help overspill demand to move to the next airport, and so on down the ladder.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.