Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Night slots too expansive to justify night flying cargo  (Read 300 times)

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Night slots too expansive to justify night flying cargo
« on: April 02, 2016, 10:15:38 AM »
Wow... the slots around 2am are just as expansive as those during the daylight periode. Just when I thought the slots pricing was more or less based on a demand calculation. Wanted to try slotting EMB120's during the night....

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Night slots too expansive to justify night flying cargo
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 10:52:00 AM »
You are still under the 'new airline discount' scheme for slots and since there are not much other airlines (= not much slots used) yet the basic slot price for all hours is the same. Once the day hours start to fill up their prices will go up but night hours remain the same (= based on how much in demand they are; peak hours will become more expensive).

Offline 11Air

• Members
Re: Night slots too expansive to justify night flying cargo
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 12:41:07 PM »
That makes sense Sami.  Slot Prices go up as availability goes down.  That explains why some players get very quickly into profit at the game start.  Hope you can start to more complex initial prices to even that out a bit, prices gradually drifting to the market rate in due course.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.