Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: When is Demo 7?  (Read 4077 times)

Offline sergio

• Members
When is Demo 7?
« on: February 27, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »
Will it start immediatly after Demo6?

brgds
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:13:07 AM by sergio »

toyotaboy95

• Former member
Re: When is Demo 7?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
please stop making these useless 'When is Demo XX' topics. The time will come soon little grasshopper :laugh:

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:54:27 AM »
There won't be another demo in a while as the full games are nearly full at the moment too. Next demo would be planned a week or so before the next full game starts.

mavpen

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »
I would like to do this , but i want to demo it 1st. Most Sim sites have a demo going 1 after another. What day(date) might another demo start? I have others interested in playing but also want to demo 1st.
Thanks

Yullover

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
Yes me too i would like to try the demo version before the new game start...

But as i read on the forum, a new game will start on april 17, but still no demo to try before this game start, so i will not get credit for this game.

I really want to try this game, i will sure got like 30 credits... if i like the game... but for the moment, no game for playing.

I will wait, but i imagine it will be to late to join the full game after 2-3 weeks of play... :-\

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 11:26:07 PM »
I'm guessing the full game will cost 10 credits which is about $5. Really, what's $5? I say take a chance and see what happens. I can almost guarantee you'll like the game. :)

Budjet

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 04:50:47 PM »
I bought some tokens the other day, and I thought it was a good purchase, nice one sami  :)
It's also very quick and easy, unless the bank blocks your card for 10 hours afterwards

Offline Trent900

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
Yes me too i would like to try the demo version before the new game start...

But as i read on the forum, a new game will start on april 17, but still no demo to try before this game start, so i will not get credit for this game.

I really want to try this game, i will sure got like 30 credits... if i like the game... but for the moment, no game for playing.

I will wait, but i imagine it will be to late to join the full game after 2-3 weeks of play... :-\

Believe me, if the games already 2-4 weeks in theres plenty of time to get an airline going. I just went in at the deep end during the last games that where running with only 4 weeks or so left to play and I managed perfectly good. 
interworld - a proud member of the 'QualiTeam' alliance.

roggek

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »
IMO this game really sucks...

As a new participant, i couldnt even enjoy the demo >:(

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »
IMO this game really sucks...

As a new participant, i couldnt even enjoy the demo >:(

How do you know the game sucks if you haven't even played the demo?

Dorito_25

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 06:20:00 AM »
 :laugh:

roggek only registered today too!

:laugh:

EagleScream

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 08:35:30 AM »
please stop making these useless 'When is Demo XX' topics. The time will come soon little grasshopper :laugh:

Greetings,

It is a valid question since anyone truly interested in paying for a game would want to try the game first to ensure they like it before spending money on it.  I too am wondering about the next demo, by the looks of things a full 4 months plus after Sergio asked this question (not sure if demo 7 has started but the last demo listed on the game boards is demo 6).

Cheers, Eagle Scream

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »
It is a valid question since anyone truly interested in paying for a game would want to try the game first to ensure they like it before spending money on it.  I too am wondering about the next demo, by the looks of things a full 4 months plus after Sergio asked this question (not sure if demo 7 has started but the last demo listed on the game boards is demo 6).

It's a couple of euros for a game that lasts several months. It's not a huge gamble even if you were to find you don't like the game at all, although I'm sure you will like it if you are the kind of person who is even considering playing a game like this.

toyotaboy95

• Former member
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 12:51:13 PM »
Greetings,

Cheers, Eagle Scream
The reason why the demos have stopped is probably because people are creating multiple accounts just to play the demos again and again. As Kontio has said, this is an excellent game and people even join when the game is 75%~ over. ;)

Offline ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »
Can he next Demo take place in 2009-2011?

mjkerr

• Former member
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »
I'm really disppointed that there is not at least ONE playable demo available at ALL times
I fully understand that games need cycles to operate, but as a working person I only have a limited amount of time each day!

Offline Nonkan

• Members
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »
I'm really disppointed that there is not at least ONE playable demo available at ALL times
I fully understand that games need cycles to operate, but as a working person I only have a limited amount of time each day!

If you are a working person then you really should be able to pay the 4 EUR a real game costs. It's worth it. It's cheaper than a beer in a pub in Sweden (a beer here costs about 5 EUR, guess what I'm doing tonight :) )

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 01:29:37 AM »
If you are a working person then you really should be able to pay the 4 EUR a real game costs. It's worth it. It's cheaper than a beer in a pub in Sweden (a beer here costs about 5 EUR, guess what I'm doing tonight :) )
Playing AWS ???

Offline Nonkan

• Members
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »
Playing AWS ???

Actually, I did a few modifacations to my airline just after having some beers and before going to bed. When I checked aws this morning everything was in the red. So... don't drink and play :)

Brenair

• Former member
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »
I am a 15 year old kid and I like to play this game but my parents wont let me play if I have to pay for it.
:'(. In the demo game I choosed bad planes in the beginning, and now I can't start again so I have to cope with red numbers.
I discovered that the used MD-30-9 is a good plane to start with.

Greetings, Brenair. 

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.