Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A True Airwaysim Hero  (Read 658 times)

Offline Frogiton

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
A True Airwaysim Hero
« on: March 29, 2016, 04:50:46 PM »
Ensuring a future where our kids will one day be able to fly on the majestic 1900D.  :)
No replacement for displacement

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: A True Airwaysim Hero
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 05:25:15 PM »
On this matter .. Some time ago I tuned these production line dynamics a bit in order to keep the small planes in production longer with smaller orders. How's all this working out compared to what it used to be?

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 05:45:07 PM »
On this matter .. Some time ago I tuned these production line dynamics a bit in order to keep the small planes in production longer with smaller orders. How's all this working out compared to what it used to be?

Me likes. It was very useful on previous GW3. It ensured me I could get a steady flow of SW3 when needed. And I needed a lot of them.

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:57 PM »
Thanks for the compliment....

CEO The Shuttle.

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 10:55:15 PM »
It is better then before but still hard at the start of the game. Running these things is a struggle to break even and be able to invest.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 05:44:42 AM »
It is better then before but still hard at the start of the game. Running these things is a struggle to break even and be able to invest.

I cheated & financed them with 100 B737 & 500 Ejets. They make some money, but it's slow, you're right. At the same time, it's realistic. You won't make billions of dollars with 19-seaters.

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 07:17:18 AM »
True... And I love playing the game with small aircraft as your forced to micro manage your airline much more. Still I think the number of staff required for these kind of operations is a bit high. You make money, but staff requirements are a bit high.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.