Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Jai Air serves all of India  (Read 71 times)

Offline Vanquo

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Jai Air serves all of India
« on: March 28, 2016, 02:15:59 AM »
     Jai Air held a conference today next to newly arrived Bombardier CRJ's. Looking comfortable and confident as he stood behind the podium, Jai Air's CEO Vanquo announced that every commercial airport in India will now be visited at least daily by Jai Air's fleet.

When asked why this was occasion for celebration, Mr. Vanquo stated: "It's in our motto to 'Celebrate India', and that's exactly what we have accomplished. By expanding our network, guests from overseas or India's own can be carried to every wonderful corner of our country by Jai Air."

The Jai Air CEO also held no reservations when prompted to discuss Jai Air's future. "I hope that this milestone will demonstrate to the World that India's future lies not in Delhi, but in Mumbai. In order to realize such a belief, we will seek to further develop routes here in Mumbai, and other areas farther South of the Ganges".

In closing Mr. Vanquo commented on India's other carriers. "We have observed that Frino Air and Jet India opened new bases of operations.There is risk and immense overhead associated with opening new bases, and sources tell me that at least one of the airlines is struggling with the $8,000,000 or more in monthly overhead for their newest base. That, and their additional fleet-types are becoming burdensome. Given this, we are currently in weekly board meetings regarding expansion to an airport of interest."

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.