Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question  (Read 243 times)

Offline sam12t

• Members
Question
« on: March 26, 2016, 11:47:54 PM »
Is your own aircraft, which you have leased or stored considered another fleet for your maintenance. Or is the limit of three fleets only for aircraft you are flying please. And you can have as many fleets as you want as long as you are not flying them. But just leasing or storing?

Online schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 12:29:15 AM »
For commonality purposes, only scheduled fleet types count towards the costs. Unscheduled types do not (i.e. stored, leased out, parked, etc). However, if one of that type is scheduled, then all examples of that type are counted for the fleet commonality calculation.

Offline Wagster

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 10:05:57 AM »
I know there's a maximum age when planes simply can't be scheduled to fly anymore (30 years?).

But what if they're stored? Can you keep stored planes indefinitely as "virtual" museum exhibits?

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 12:25:39 PM »
I know there's a maximum age when planes simply can't be scheduled to fly anymore (30 years?).

But what if they're stored? Can you keep stored planes indefinitely as "virtual" museum exhibits?

35 years for scheduled flying. Of course, that's bollocks as are the highly escalated maintenance costs for planes over their mid 20s in age as there are many types that can be economical into their 30s and 40s (but not according to this game).

And yes, you may store a plane as long as you want.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.