Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Fleet commonality  (Read 293 times)

Offline lpopa93

• Members
Fleet commonality
« on: March 18, 2016, 08:06:14 PM »
I currently have 4 fleet types, and I have the opportunity to reduce my fleet to only two types. Long term, as my new aircraft get delivered, of course, not suddenly. Are the gains big enough when going from four to two fleet types? I did feel some nice gains when going from 5 to 4, but I think this happened exactly because the number was high.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Fleet commonality
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 08:29:35 PM »
My mentee in one game world just went down from 4 to 3, and divided his commonality costs by little more than one half. He's just below 100 aircraft. This improved his net cash flow by 35%, roughly.

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: Fleet commonality
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 08:31:05 PM »
4 to 3 is the big one. At 500 planes, for example, your cost savings will be upwatds of 80%. I recently replaced my Caravelles with DC-9's in GW2 and while I was at 4 types commonality was about $56m a month, backbto 3 types it dropped to $12.6m a month. From 3 to 2 the inly savings you will see is the cost of the 3rd type, there will be no change to the remaining 2 types.
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.