Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Route Oversupply Warning - Route Not Oversupplied  (Read 277 times)

Offline tcrlaf

• Members
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:26:46 AM by sami »

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Route Oversupply Warning - Route Not Oversupplied
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 02:40:52 AM »
Well, no one can see what route that is or what game world you're talking about...

However, FYI, 200% of all bug reports are closed on this particular matter because the player didn't check the return route demand/supply and subsequently facepalms.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 06:43:53 AM »
Well, no one can see what route that is or what game world you're talking about...

However, FYI, 200% of all bug reports are closed on this particular matter because the player didn't check the return route demand/supply and subsequently facepalms.

Which is the real bug, IMHO. Routes with demand that are 25% on the return leg than what they are an the initial leg are a good way to make rookies flee the game. It's hostile, counterintuitive and unfriendly(note that I didn't write unrealistic).

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 02:51:40 PM »
Which is the real bug, IMHO. Routes with demand that are 25% on the return leg than what they are an the initial leg are a good way to make rookies flee the game. It's hostile, counterintuitive and unfriendly(note that I didn't write unrealistic).

Yet, every time that's reported as a bug, it has been closed as not a bug.

Regardless, I've found that this problem is often caused by someone trying to 7 day schedule things with times throughout the day/week resulting in 2 return flights on one day and 0 return flights on a different day even though all outbound flights are on different days.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 07:26:59 PM »
Yet, every time that's reported as a bug, it has been closed as not a bug.

Regardless, I've found that this problem is often caused by someone trying to 7 day schedule things with times throughout the day/week resulting in 2 return flights on one day and 0 return flights on a different day even though all outbound flights are on different days.

This, OTOH, is more normal. Annoying, but I can understand.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.