Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: OK this has gotten rediculous. I have asked Onesky alliance to either...  (Read 335 times)

Offline L1011fan

• Members
confirm or deny my application for Holland National Air in "Fly to the Future". Weeks have gone by and I have sent personal messages to the powers that be at Onesky to please do one or the either. Is there a moderator who can step in and help resolve this? If they aren't going to approve me fine. Then I can move on. But please say something! I can't withdraw my application nor can I apply with any other alliance because of this. Help! :-\ P.S. I'm not angry but why no answer after weeks? None of them will answer me! >:(

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Please, post these kind of things in the press releases of your airline that the CEO is p***ed. But do not use the general discussion forum to let everyone here know that your airline is not welcome in an alliance because they do not reply.

Let me put it around...

If you file an application to join, but won't hear from them in let's say 48 hours.... Then you also know how their alliance is managed and how active the members are.... You still want to be part of that?

Offline MRothschild

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Please, post these kind of things in the press releases of your airline that the CEO is p***ed. But do not use the general discussion forum to let everyone here know that your airline is not welcome in an alliance because they do not reply.

Let me put it around...

If you file an application to join, but won't hear from them in let's say 48 hours.... Then you also know how their alliance is managed and how active the members are.... You still want to be part of that?

Boooo.  The guy is looking for some help.  I tried but wasn't able.  Maybe someone else with a kind spirit will step in.

PS: how does a press release get a fellow some help? 

Offline L1011fan

• Members
Thank you MRothschild!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.