Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Slot Quota System not working properly  (Read 269 times)

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members
[ok] Slot Quota System not working properly
« on: March 06, 2016, 05:41:42 PM »
As I understand it (and as it was explained by you back when it was introduced) any increase in hourly slot total should immediately end any imposed slot quota in place. Well, LHR GW2 just bumped up from 145 to 146, yet the 35 slots every 5 days is still in place.

While we are on the subject, the system is -way- too sensitive when triggering the quota anyway. I could not even tell you who BK'd to trigger this quota, but it was not anyone from LHR so whoever it was had no more than 10-12 daily flights. Even if there were 0 slots available, 10 sets hardly warrants a quota IMO, but in this case when there are literally -thousands- of available slots, all it does is impede players from expanding. Today was the first day since Wednesday when I really had time to sit down and do any real work, but thanks to the quota it is wasted.....

<Edit> Slot quota is in place as of April 28th 17:21 game time.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:23:09 PM by sami »
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: Slot Quota System not working properly
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 03:54:08 PM »
Oh my god, I am so sick of this! An airline with 9 slot sets (63 slots) declares bankruptcy and now I can only buy 35 slots every 5 game days. I am in the middle of building a 7 day schedule, there are AT LEAST 10 open slot sets in each hour I am building, but now I have to get slots from my own currently flown routes to complete the schedule.

Seriously, the system is WAY too sensitive on this. It is ungodly annoying, and again, is wasting my time.

I understand WHY the quota system is in place, but please, please, please review how sensitive it is. And maybe add a checker to decide if a quota is required based on the number of currently available slots?
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Slot Quota System not working properly
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
Indeed, the slot quota will reset if/when the airport receives more slots. This was temporarily off (for a week) due to some other work but was resumed.

(The quota comes on if there has been a large amount of slots released during the last game weeks, and regardless of how many slots there are currently available.)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.