The new Game World #3 scenario will open on Thursday March 17th
Game World #3 is one of the four main airline simulation scenarios at AirwaySim and this is our dedicated "Modern Times" game that runs for about 30-40 years in the present and future era.
The overall play duration of the Game World #3 is about 10 months and the game starts in year 1995 and continues all the way to the future in 2030.
You can already pre-join
this upcoming game world. Go to the Game Area
and you will find this new game waiting for you there. With the pre-joining function you can reserve a spot in this new game and we will e-mail you to remind of the game world's opening on Thursday.
The opening time of this game world will be at 18.00 UTC on Thursday March 17th
(that's 13.00@NYC, 18.00@London, and 03:00@Tokyo). The first 24 hours of the game is static and the game clock will start on Friday evening.
This game world will follow the standard settings for long AirwaySim games:
» Pre-join Game World #3
- Standard difficulty level
- All airports, all aircraft models and all features are included.
- Additional base airports follow the standard rules.
- Alliances are available to be formed from the first day.
- Game's speed is 35 minutes per day.
- Fuel prices are customized and may not follow real world history. Random world events are there to spice up your life too.
- The passenger demand levels, number of airport slots, aircraft production rates and other economic variables will be adjusted based on the number of players pre-joining the game world.
- You can of course also earn the Achievements from this game like in all other "main" game scenarios at AirwaySim.