Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Price management & LF %  (Read 254 times)

fernank3

• Former member
Price management & LF %
« on: February 25, 2016, 12:49:57 AM »
Hi,

I have finally finished reading the new user manual, but I still can not find the answer I am looking for (or maybe I have just misread - forgive me in advance).

I want to know .... [EXAMPLE: if I create a new route from point A to point B with a given price of (Y) = $300

How do I know what my load factor is, when (Y) is $300? THEN ... If I increase the price to (Y) $500 ... what is my predicted LF?

Is there a way where I can find that information, before setting the price?

I played the "price management" section but even when I increase the price by 80% my load factor is still 97.9% it doesn't change according to the adjusted price.

Are there anyway I can see what the load factor would be if I set the price to a certain percentage?

PLease let me know. Thank you so much for helping me!

Offline Andre090904

• Members
Re: Price management & LF %
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 03:46:33 AM »
Hi Fernank,

I am not overly experienced in this simulation, but afaik there is no predicted LF. And I actually doubt that your LF stayed exactly the same when increasing the prices by 80%. Maybe a dumb question, but did you wait until those figures were updated?

I usually use the preset price, decrease it slightly in the beginning and then go up in steps of a few dollars each time. Better steady low changes than one big one. At least if you ask me.

Best,
André

fernank3

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 04:15:10 AM »
Hi Fernank,

I am not overly experienced in this simulation, but afaik there is no predicted LF. And I actually doubt that your LF stayed exactly the same when increasing the prices by 80%. Maybe a dumb question, but did you wait until those figures were updated?

I usually use the preset price, decrease it slightly in the beginning and then go up in steps of a few dollars each time. Better steady low changes than one big one. At least if you ask me.

Best,
André

Hey Andre,

Thanks for replying! I am so thankful for your respond.

That is exactly what I am doing for now, it just seem so inconvenient to wait 20 mins until the figure is uploaded.

Thanks again!

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 07:27:31 AM »
LF has no value below 2 weeks. Each day is diferent, and you should wait at leas 2 game weeks before taking a decision. Before, your feedback is not accurate enough.

And you shall also be careful about how the line behaves. If, suddenly, you have 96%LF, look at the line detail. Maybe one of your planes is in CCheck(it will be written). Maybe one plane of the opposition is in CCheck(and his market share is suddenly zero). In that cases, wait.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.