Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Selling used aircraft  (Read 229 times)

Offline Joshua Jordan

• Members
Selling used aircraft
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:19:50 PM »
I wonder if this is just me, or maybe a bug or a change in the rules and operation of the game.  I thought when we have an aircraft to sell on the used market we could sell it to everyone for a price set within two systems generated price parameters - a minimum and a maximum price. We could also sell it to our alliance members but with a slightly lower minimum and maximum price range. Yet now when I come to sell aircraft, the minimum starting price to alliance members is higher than the minimum price to everyone else. The maximum price is higher for everyone else than that for alliance members. Is this right? Has there been a rule change meaning we have to charge alliance members more to buy aircraft?

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Selling used aircraft
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 12:37:12 PM »
Yes, I think it's more than one year old. The idea is to prevent excessive subsidies between alliance members.

Not in last GW3, but in the previous one, I did ask an alliance fellow member to raise the selling price of its A148s I was looking for. I could get them new at 14M(and needed more immediately), and got the used ones at 17M. He was finding no buyer at 13M, so was happy to raise the price. And the plane made me good use. Under 20M, that plane is a good buy.

Imagine an alliance member is having financial problems. You can sell him a Pilatus at 1M, and buy it back at 6M. Then, for 6M, you sell him an ATR you buy him back for 30M. Then, for
30M, you sell him an A320...... you did get my point. Now, the financial lever you have to help your buddy is far smaller. It still does exists, but it prevents abuses. I was little annoyed to pay the A148s more than he wanted, but I perfectly understand why.

• Former member
Re: Selling used aircraft
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 03:16:22 PM »
Hey Gazz

I'd watch what you're buying from that guy, he could put second hand car dealer to shame  :laugh: :laugh:

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.