Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Too big for their boots????  (Read 538 times)

Solemus

• Former member
Too big for their boots????
« on: February 14, 2016, 08:22:40 PM »
I have changed my name for this round as I did not want to run an alliance. On joining GW2 I applied for an alliance that I could see was new. I offered some advice, to one of it's leaders, just to help out, helping is part of an alliance's job as far as I am concerned. I gave him a few pointers and that was all, nothing more.
One day I come online and to my surprise, I have received, what I would call, a rude PM. Just shortening it down, this so-called leader of the alliance I was in, asked, 'do I want to take over the alliance?' (Not in a good way)
I consequently left the alliance after I sent him a PM saying I didn't like his attitude. I now have been told he is beginning to have a bad attitude with everyone in the alliance, seems I got out of it just in time.
Point of this topic??? If you're in alliance and the leader is giving you grief or bad attitude, just leave!!! At the end of the day you are not tied to any alliance, the alliance you are in has not got any hold over you, in fact, you are doing that alliance a favor just by being in that  alliance.
Take care guys and have a good game.

Offline wildavidson

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Too big for their boots????
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 08:46:39 PM »
Pointess drama created by a non issue. It always amazes me how people get wrapped up in games like this and take things like this personally. If the leader of this alliance has acted in a way you dont like then simply leave and change alliances. If you are annoyed with the content of the message then report. If there are people in that alliance who are unhappy then surely they would just leave themselves. Not particularly having a pop at you but I just dont get the drama caused by issues like this.

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 08:14:24 AM »
In our alliance leaving is no option. If you do well have to send a dinasour to your house. But all members know and agree on this  ;D

Solemus

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 11:58:12 PM »
How you doing my friend? It is the ones that don't read the posts like mr Wildavidson hasn't that really get to me  :laugh: :laugh: Maybe you should send one of those dinosaurs round to him  :laugh: :laugh:
Have you seen Curse around lately???

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.