Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Salaries  (Read 429 times)

Offline mean123

• Members
Salaries
« on: February 14, 2016, 04:58:56 PM »
Please, can anyone else please tell me if their payroll department are asking for huge raises every 6 months. Literally 15 to 20% for most categories. The last time before this higher management wanted a 38% raise after already being paid the standard salary the game sets. My salary bill is really ridiculous and gets way worse every 6 months, it's hitting me quite considerably and these percentages are not normal and would never be agreed in reality without a bad image of the airline from the public as the public would sympathise and call the airline employees greedy. Is this normal after 3 years?

Online [SC] - King Kong

• Members
Re: Salaries
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 06:37:33 PM »
Do you run a French or Italian company?

Offline dmoose42

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 08:44:18 PM »
aren't you the CEO of one of those companies. Clearly your generous payroll practices are causing your competitors some angst... :) :) :)

Offline mean123

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 10:23:24 PM »
I run an Italian company. Can that really make a difference?

Offline mean123

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 10:26:41 PM »
Hahaha. I did have a chuckle there. Clearly not. Spent way too much time at work last week :( so my competitors are causing me angst  ;D

Offline dmoose42

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 12:07:46 AM »
maybe if you changed your name from "mean123" - to "happy123", it would help.

on the bright side, you are in second place...

Offline mean123

• Members
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 09:30:19 AM »
Hahahaha, yes second place. How proud I am haha

Offline mean123

• Members
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 11:35:02 AM »
On another note, I am guessing that you looked over my airline as I have with you. I played in beginners world before this and before that was a few years ago from Orly in modern times. I asked for a mentor in beginners but no one came back to me. I am not that experienced and I wondered if there is anything that you have noticed or anything you think I could improve on regarding anything really. I know you probably don't want to advise me to do things that might annoy you with your airline lol. But I wondered if there is anything you have seen that I could do that I could do better or things that I am doing that don't work. I have been through all routes up to 3000nm and think they are more than covered but should I still throw an aircraft on the route as others clearly are or do I move to another base? What's the best first step? Any advice would be great! Thank you!!

Offline dmoose42

• Members
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 11:49:29 AM »
I will PM you.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.