Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] No Parking attendant - Level 1 Achievement awarded in GW # 3  (Read 130 times)

Offline fark24

• Members
[-] No Parking attendant - Level 1 Achievement awarded in GW # 3
« on: February 11, 2016, 10:05:52 PM »
As GW # 3 recently ended, I noticed that I did not get an achievement for Parking attendant - Level 1. This even though I ended the game with 57 AC in long-term storage (see attached).

Granted, there was a bit of a quirk at the end of the game. The B787 queue had contracted after I bought my way through the end of the queue. So I had about 30 aircraft delivered to me on the very last day of the game! However, I put them (along with some other aircraft delivered a few months prior) into long term storage just before the game completed.

I understand that the game may not have checked for this achievement on the last day of the game. But hoping there is a way to get credit for this achievement nonetheless?!?!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:09:16 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: No Parking attendant - Level 1 Achievement awarded in GW # 3
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 10:08:56 PM »
The normal achievements are not checked at the end of the game anymore, only the ones that are awarded per game's end stats. Parking attendant is not one of them. All the "normal" achievements are only checked once a week, so any last day "tricks" won't work.  i.e. not a bug.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: [-] No Parking attendant - Level 1 Achievement awarded in GW # 3
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 07:43:19 AM »
And if you really want it, begin to buy fairchild metros & embrraer 120 in big numbers 5 years before the end of the game. 50 of each should cost you maybe the price of 2 787. It's what I did. (plus flying 124 metros to reach the 500 airports challenge, but it's another story)

Plus I agree with Sami : trying to get normal achievements playing on the special rules of the last days is not really relevant. So I'm not shocked the achievement cannot be done on the last game day.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.