Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Feature Request: Add RI to Destinations View  (Read 301 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
Feature Request: Add RI to Destinations View
« on: February 10, 2016, 08:23:15 AM »
Looks like the Manage Routes -> Destination view has room for one more column (since it drops the aircraft column).

Can we add RI column and 2 icons that the RI screen has:
- add route marketing
- show route marketing is in place

This would make the RI screen mostly redundant, and anyone contemplating starting a route marketing campaign does not have to have 2 screens open.

Down side is that this will mostly show 100%, but for lack of any other useful column, this could be a good use.

Other (probably the best) use of the extra space would be to show pricing in Default +/- X% format.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Feature Request: Add RI to Destinations View
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 10:28:00 AM »
please, yes. It's so important when managing prices.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:39:45 PM »
Good idea, perhaps only trumped by the second idea you mentioned, but seeing as prices may vary from each individual flight for that route, I'd go with route image. Just gives you a good overview when you are managing your destinations.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 06:16:43 PM »
It would be fantastic if we could have both, RI and pricing.

As far as price, which can be different based on flights (but practically, most players don't micro manage to this level), the system could just calculate the average price compare it to default price and display +/- % difference from default price.  Which would really be helpful, since it takes number steps, number of tabs opened just to figure out how the route is priced.

With these enhancement, the Destination View would become the main route management screen, and just about any adjustments could readily be made right from this screen, without having to resort to opening several pages and searching within them.

Offline alexgv1

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 10:18:15 PM »
I agree JS, and it's already the page which I use the most to manage my routes from once they have been created and scheduled.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.