Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Buying leased plane  (Read 416 times)

Offline Flightman

• Members
Buying leased plane
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:00:03 PM »
Hello,
Understud that if I terminate lease contract I need to pay 50% rest of the leasing period.
But If I terminate lease buying aircraft, do they add 50% remaining lease price to plane price? Or do I need to pay in this case whole 100% whats rest?
Does not say.

It is only say:
The cost to buy this aircraft is determined by the leasing company and it depends on the remaining lease period's cost and specifications of the aircraft.
I dont know, is it eaven wise to buy aircraft until whole leasing period used?
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Buying leased plane
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 10:00:48 PM »
If you buy an aircraft, it is no longer on a lease, you own it, you are not paying any lease payments.

You can either sell it, lease it out or scrap it.

Offline Flightman

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:03:51 AM »
Hello,
Yup I understud. But if I example buy Aircraft when leasing contract have left 3 years. How much added to plane price.? 50 of remaining rest of the 3 years or 100%?
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 08:01:04 AM »
I am not 100% sure, but I think it is as if you terminated the lease, that is, you pay only 50% of the remaining lease.

Unless you are really drowning in cash, there are better uses for cash immediately, and waiting to use cash to buy out leases closer to their termination.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 10:26:55 AM »
Another thing to take care of, is the evolution of new planes prices. Depending in the dynamic of the game, it may be not much costlier to buy a brand new plane. In other circumstances, the new planes are going to insane prices, and it"s better to buy the other one. Be alert.

Offline LWIEV

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 08:51:59 AM »
It was quite the opposite in my case: a new plane was significantly cheaper than to buy a 2-3 year old leased one.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.