Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Production slots  (Read 345 times)

Offline blackswan

• Members
Production slots
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:46:52 PM »
Although the 727 production line was extended (at least it seemed so) my slots didn't change at all (I think  ;)). Can I expect them to be squeezed more together or are those dates final? I do know that the slots tend to change on production start but operators ordering later than me should not get a hold of the new early slots upon production line extension.

regards

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
Re: Production slots
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 04:10:48 PM »
Although the 727 production line was extended (at least it seemed so) my slots didn't change at all (I think  ;)). Can I expect them to be squeezed more together or are those dates final? I do know that the slots tend to change on production start but operators ordering later than me should not get a hold of the new early slots upon production line extension.

regards

New slots is added to let more people in on the line earlier, my slots has been moved forward some of them, but the game still makes room for new ones to comes in and order earlier on, then you get your last one.

As irl airbus and boeing also hold up slots to delivery to new buyers so they not have to get after all current orderes are delivered.

Offline blackswan

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 06:55:03 PM »
What I expected to happen...

Production line increase -> order reassignment -> as you can anyway "only" get 2-3 airplanes per month this would free up other early slots for airlines ordering later.

The order reassignment seemed not to have happened this time. But maybe I'm wrong...

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 07:26:11 PM »
There's a minimum interval in days for each size of planes. I think it's around 10-11 days for large ones

Offline tise1983

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 02:17:51 AM »
I realize that the production was based on historical record, but if for instance boeing, douglas, lockheed, ect had the demand that this world is giving them, they would have built plants everywhere and made more planes, does the game take into effect the increased demand or does that have to be manually altered like in the 727 case? 

Offline blackswan

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 06:40:28 AM »
I realize that the production was based on historical record, but if for instance boeing, douglas, lockheed, ect had the demand that this world is giving them, they would have built plants everywhere and made more planes, does the game take into effect the increased demand or does that have to be manually altered like in the 727 case?

Increased demand is taken into effect as described above. But It seemed strange this time how it happend.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.