Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 15 - 17% pay rise requests normal?  (Read 241 times)

Offline mean123

• Members
15 - 17% pay rise requests normal?
« on: February 04, 2016, 03:15:25 PM »
Is that amount of request normal when the suggested wage was set 6 or 7 months ago with a raise on top of that? Or do they expect a higher raise because I raised it before?

Online schro

• Members
Re: 15 - 17% pay rise requests normal?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »
It is normal during times of heavy inflation, but I also got a "salaries too low" warning, which suggests to me that the default salaries at game start were significantly lower than the "expected" salaries, so this large increase is probably reconciling a difference that existed at game start....

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 05:33:44 PM »
Normally the requests are not that high (about 10% max usually I guess?), but for this game I have used a slightly modified inflation settings. It is now more linear compared to the default in order to avoid big jumps in inflation in the 1970s (meaning that the initial inflation is a bit higher than it was in real life). But this all shouldn't really have any noticeable effects on anything but this high salary request might be due to this.

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 07:47:27 PM »
Normally the requests are not that high (about 10% max usually I guess?), but for this game I have used a slightly modified inflation settings. It is now more linear compared to the default in order to avoid big jumps in inflation in the 1970s (meaning that the initial inflation is a bit higher than it was in real life). But this all shouldn't really have any noticeable effects on anything but this high salary request might be due to this.

Well that's no fun...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.