Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Time Zone  (Read 193 times)

Offline qwert5479

• Members
Time Zone
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:01:11 AM »
I'm a somewhat new player, so I hope this isn't something obvious.....

On the "Open New Route" page, down where you search for a destination, there's an option to search for an airport inside a specific time zone.  What would be the reason to search for places only in one time zone?  I haven't found one yet....but I know it wouldn't be there if it didn't serve a purpose.  Does it have something to do with red-eye flights? 

Offline mean123

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Time Zone
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 02:01:11 AM »
Yeah, if you wanted one of your aircraft to depart in the evening but do not want a penalty for flying at unsociable times you could select a destination using that so that it could land and depart again before the time becomes too unsociable. And hopefully have it back to base in the morning at a nice sociable time :) my general rule for long haul is fly west in the morning/early afternoon and fly east in the evening  so you arrive in the morning. Just be careful to make the turnaround or departure so you arrive back at base after 6am or so to not receive a penalty  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.